Design & Development
Deeply committed to deliver top-notch graphic design solutions.
Craft captivating, inspiring digital journeys for lasting impact.
Healthcare IT Servicese-Medicare Solutions modernizes healthcare with IT strategies, offering iHealthCure for efficient hospital management and image communication.
Discover Our Story at e-MCS
Grab the Opportunity today
Trusted Partners in Patient Care
Contact Us Today
Expect a reply within 1 business day.
- Recruit and Onboard new hires
- Conduct performance management and provide feedback
- Assist with day-to-day operations of the HR functions and duties Provide clerical and administrative support to the HR team
- Review, revise, and update company policies Prepare HR documents including new hire guides, employment contracts, and more
- Manage payroll and benefits to provide up-to-date information on employees including sick leaves, leaves of absence, overtime, work schedules, and more
- Gather and analyze data with useful HR metrics
- Liaise with external partners
- Enhance job satisfaction by resolving issues promptly
- Support other functions as assigned
- Proven communication skills via phone, electronically, and in-person
- Strong computer literacy, especially MS Office Suite
- Ability to handle data with confidentiality
- Good organizational and time management skills, with an ability to prioritize tasks
- Experience as an HR coordinator or relevant administrative skills, or recent graduate from a Human Resources program, preferred
- Knowledge of human resources processes and best practices preferred
- Experience with HR databases preferred
Ability to commute/relocate:
Rawalpindi: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required
August 11, 2023